Sunday, October 30, 2005

Poi Fusion -Video

Oookay, I had time to get some video made...
and made a nifty graphic to go with it ^_^

Link to Video (6MB)

I compiled the video from a few different takes including some bits on the mainstage, so it's a bit choppy but it's finally done! The two stages found in the link are the main stage and our own stage at our encampment (Endless Productions), they had a great sound system at the main stage, so I left the original sound, our sound system sounded terrible on the video, so I used the original sound file.. again, a bit choppy, but it blended better than I expected... anyways... Choreography, and the designs on the costume, jewelry and flag poi are all mine, all mine. :D

Yes, I was nervous and my isolations went to poopie, but it was a great experience and loads of fun!

1 comment:

Suzie Wong said...

Oh my, your dance is beautiful. My friend forwarded me your blog and i'm so impressed. We are a bunch of amateur bellydancers from Singapore and i'm a professional performer (not so much on belly dancing tho. Keep up the great work